Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Ambition

Every person has life ambitions in their life. Some want to be a rich. Some wish to be a leader. Some desire to be great scientists. There are others who are mainly like adventure. Our young boys and girls like to go to foreign countries. Their aim of life is to earn lot of money within a short period.
My ambition of life is neither wealth nor social status. My ambition is simple. It is help to poor people and serves my life where I need. My heart is always full of sympathy and weeps for homeless people. I love and do my best to help those who need my help. All heroes in the world who help and serve their whole life for poor people are respectable for me. Their life is a symbol for those people who would like to serve their life for humanity. Service for needy people is my motto.
It´s difficult want to help people and study all day at the university. But i will never forget my teacher in the school saying "If you have free time, and you want to volunteer, you don't need to do so through an organization. Think of any service you're willing to provide, and offer it independently." 
This phrase made me feel so happy when i think in my ambition.
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment