Thursday, August 23, 2018



There are several things that I like to do in my free time . As a student , I don’t have alot of free time , but I always try to make free time for me to do whatever I like. I extremely like taking picture for nature when I have any free time. ALso I like  cleaning my house , watching movies , chatting with my friends and listening to music . When I feel tired , I like to spend my free time in sleeping . unfortunately , I don’t like readings books at all , I just like reading some novels and that dependent to my mood. however , I don’t like spending my free time outside my home in university’s days . I like spending my time outside in holidays only. I think the most of  what I like to do in my free time are dependent to my mood.
anyway,  the  thing i like the most to do is  aerial circus.

, the aerial circus consists in a discipline that has a series of appliances like the trapeze, the aerial tissue, the lira, the “mastro”, the handstand and others disciplines that are in the circus. The discipline that I do is the aerial tissue which consists in some tricks in the air staying in a cloth hanged in a ceiling. The aerial tissue makes me feel so good, its a sensation very xtreme when i stay in the height; it’s like if I were in the air without anything. I do this discipline twice a week and i think that is very healthy for me in my free time.
About the other things i waint to do in my free time, I would like to work so much and have a lot of money. In this way I would like to travel to so many beautiful places. Added to this I would like to travel more to see my family (like my grandma and grandpa) that it’s a little far away from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment