Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Tumblr

My favorite app of all of the times and the most that I use daily is called Tumblr. It is an app that became famous or a little bit more recognized, better said, when I was like 14 years old and all the teenagers were into it, that's when I get interested in it. I think it's my favorite app because you can do a lot of different things just like write whatever you want, post new photos of draws, movies, bands, food and more. You can post and listen to music, you can chat with people and you can follow your favorite blogs and persons. Tumblr is something like a blog where you can "Reblog" or post everything that makes you to identify with yourself and you can share it with people if you wish. I'll definitely recommend it to teenagers, photographers, artists and young artistic people. It is a little space for you, I use it daily, everything that is inside the blog is about you so it is a good app to take a break of your life, it is a good place to breathe and calm down sometimes.

Tumblr it's a very nice app, in this place, you can see a lot of things and be yourself.
When i "reblog" a picture, song or anything, i like the style that my blog takes. 
That's all dear friends

No comments:

Post a Comment